WHY SLEEPING NAKED?
1) It regulates your body temperature : - Sleeping naked ensures your body temperature doesn't get too high.
2) It releases sleep hormones : - The sleep hormone melatonin is released naturally when you sleep naked.
3) Slows down aging : - Sleeping without clothes keeps your body cool and also the process of aging.
4) It improves your relationship : - If your partner is lying naked next to you, your body releases the love hormone oxytocin. This makes you feel happy and has a positive effect on your sleep.
5) It regulates stress hormone: - If you're feeling too warm in your pajamas, your cortisol levels will skyrocket. The stress hormone will give you a bad night sleep.
6) It improves your well - being : - Sleeping naked is good for your circulation, as it improves your blood flow.
7) You stay slim: - It is a fact that people who sleep naked have lesser percentage of belly fat.
8) You will feel free : - There is a certain physical freedom you can only really achieve when standing or indeed lying naked.
9) Prevents Bacteria : - When you sleep naked you prevent the spread of bacteria and yeast. Also, it will dry out the perspiration spot and increase your comfort.
9) Armpits, and feet are generally restricted all day. Give those parts a chance to air out and breath. This can lower the risk of skin diseases.
11) More Refreshed Mornings : - Often when you wake up from a night's sleep in your preferred form of pyjamas, you feel clammy and sticky from sweating during night. This can quite simply be reduced by throwing off those PJ's and embracing your birthday suit at bed time.
12) You will Save Money : - That's right, you'll save a little more of your hard earned Cash due to the fact that you will lower your medical bills and the buying of pyjamas.
Sleep well with your naked body! With these tips in mind, it's time to start taking off your clothes at night.
I’m starting to sleep naked from now on because I have really seen these benefits of sleeping naked. Thank you for this information