How To Watch YouTube Videos Without Internet Connection
YouTube is a popular social media application and software in smartphones and computers where videos are posted. People do post interesting videos on YouTube for people to watch, it could be a tutorial video or comedy skits. We may like them and want to save them so that we can watch it later without internet, but don’t know how.
However, in this article, you would be taught how to save videos on YouTube and watch them without using the internet connection. The steps are very easy to do, all you have to do is to pay attention to the steps and photos that will direct you.
1. Firstly, you should have YouTube Go in your Phone, if you don’t have it, go to Google Play Store and install it. But it usually comes with most Android phones. Open the app.
2. Open the video that you like and want to save. You can click on the search button to search for a video you like. For example, you might want to learn how to bake, search for it and click on it.
3. You will have to choose the quality of the video, you would be given options on the quality. There is a special feature called data saver that would make you download it with few megabytes. But I usually choose standard quality.
4. Click on the download button and you would have to wait for it to load.
5. Go to the YouTube Go homepage and you would see downloads Button at the bottom right as indicated by the arrow In the picture below.
6. All the videos you have downloaded will display here, and you can choose and watch anyone you like without even turning your internet connection on. As you can see in the picture below that I have downloaded some videos before and I can watch them without the internet.
You would be able to watch YouTube videos with turning your internet connection on.
Thanks for sharing